confessions of a not-so-dramatic queen

just some thoughts that have been a-stirring in the melting pot that is my mind.

Monday, October 6, 2008

what good is a life with noone to share

to blog or not to blog. that's been a dilemma of sorts for me because i love to write, but in my head. and anything that even remotely makes its way to paper either gets destroyed or gets destroyed, so yeah, go figure. of late, i realised if i don't get stuff "out there" my head's going to implode while i spontaneously combust into a pile of useless green ash. where better than the total obscurity and anonymity that the internet offers, where total strangers can judge, make fun of and maybe sometimes even give advice or heed some. so this is going to be my purging pool, where i am going to purge. the purgings are all original, mine and subject to copyright. any purge bearing resemblance to any other purge is purely coincidental and unintentional and even if you wanted to sue me you can't so go purge in your own pool. this one is about to get full.

so a few facts about me dear boys, girls and hybrids. robots are always welcome. i don't like big letters. or even numbers. music heals all and i love shoes. yes, i am a girl. the earth belongs to the 60's and hope floats eternal....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At May 21, 2010 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Kundan said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At May 21, 2010 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Kundan said...

    I realized some words are made for some eclectic group in their own meaning. You, being an engineer, defined the new meaning of purge. Otherwise, I would have the same definition what my books told me to mug up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home